the photographer's identity: branding your work
Learn how to change strategically or create a brand as solopreneur, artpreneur or professional.
Take this workshop and learn how to come up with your brand statement, embrace digital marketing and social media as strategic tools, and promote your products or services by creating and managing your brand.
By building your brand to grow your business, you will focus on understanding what you need to do to create, enhance and promote your unique identity using updated online tools and methods such as digital marketing including social media.
Some topics that will be explored and worked on will be:
• Define your vision, define your mission
• What makes you and your business model different
• Identifying your target audience
• Using low-cost or free media to promote your brand
• Attracting new buyers through your brand
• Problems and solution promoting your brand
& much more.
For more information, contact Yannis Souris at firstname.lastname@example.org
PREREQUISITE: None. Digital Photography I: Foundation or equivalent is recommended.
Click "Pay Now" to register securely online or contact us:
THE PHOTOGRAPHER’S IDENTITY: BRANDING YOUR WORK
DECEMBER 15, 2018
1 SESSION - 7 HOURS
LOCATION: SPAO STUDIO, 77 PAMILLA ST.
LEVEL: BASIC | $225
MAX 15 STUDENTS